Water is considered the earth’s most precious resource.
it account for approximately 70% of the earth surface.
One of the most common threats to any home or office is the event of water damage. Whether your water damage comes in the form of a small leak, faulty plumbing, burst pipes or even a flood , it can be a real trial to clean up.
Our team has the training, the experience and the equipment to get the job done right.
When water damage occurs, it’s like a timer has been set.
You want to get your property dried out fast to avoid from a secondary damage as mold . Every minute counts, and the sooner you call us, the better chance you have of saving your valuable property and inventory.
The principles of drying:
Provide for safety
Document and inspect
Mitigate further damage
Clean and dry affected areas
Complete restoration and repairs
Our team is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you never have to wait for quality, professional service.
Water Damage DO’S and DONT’S
It’s tempting to call your insurance company first, in the event of water damage—especially the large-scale damage that comes as a result of flood , we can help you not only with the cleanup and restoration of your property, but also the assessment of the damage. We can speak directly to your insurance providing them with a detailed understanding of the damage that has occurred. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers well informed and 100% satisfied with the work that we do from Environmental BH.
- Eliminate the source of water if possible.
- Turn off circuit breakers if safe to do so.
- Protect carpet from staining using foil beneath furniture legs.
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts.
- Remove and secure breakables.
- Be cautious of slip hazards.
- Do Not Use vacuum equipment to remove water.
- Do Not Use newspaper on wet surfaces.
- Do Not Walk across wet surfaces any more than necessary.
- Do Not Activate the HVAC system.
- Do Not Adjust indoor temperatures.
- Do Not Use home fans to dry wet surfaces.
Sewage (Black water) Clean Up
The most dreaded form of water damage takes the form of sewage. The IICRC categorizes water that has been contaminated by human waste, biological agents, disease-causing bacteria or fungus as Category 3. At Environmental BH we possess the training to identify, remove and restore all types of water damage, even bio hazardous Category 3 sewage to keep your environment clean and fresh .